Opened in 2005 and named after its founder and real estate mogul, the Hotel Wynn Resort and Casinooffers the highest level of comfort and luxury at the northern end of the Las Vegas Strip.
The world-famous business magnate, Steve Wynn, implemented each of his own glamorous and modern preferences to entertain the guests.
Even the name of the house emblazoned on the tower is based on his curved signature.
As an encore and also named after it, the Sister Hotel Encore was opened in 2008 in its own design and with a similar offer right next to the first tower.
The Wynn Hotel is considered one of the absolute luxury hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, with its artistic interiors, an upscale atmosphere and a variety of games, restaurants and nighlife offerings.
Without enticing outside attractions, the 50-storey high hotel, offers with 2,716 rooms and suites of the highest standards plenty of amenities.
A 110,868 sq ft. casino area, surrounded by internal botanical gardens the guest finds one of the largest selections of table games and slot machines, luxurious high-limit areas, sports betting and poker rooms.
As holder of the Players Club Red Card the guest earns points, while gambling and dining and exchanges them for rewards within the Wynn and The Encore Hotel.
The hotel's culinary offer promises as much luxury as the overall appearance. Around the Lake of Dreams several first-class restaurants international cuisines such as the Mizumi, Sinatra or Lake Side with indoor and outdoor areas have been installed.
The incredible buffet and other restaurants for all tastes and occasions, are also integrated in and around the casino area.
The hotel offers also a true acrobatic masterpiece with the Cirque du Soleil show "Le Réve – The Dream".
An exciting, artistic fantasy world is brought to life by a tense narrative which takes place in a round, unreal-looking aqua theatre.
Reversing performances of big world stars like Lionel Richie, Robbie Williams or Diana Ross take place on different dates.
The colourful nightlife at Wynn and Encore Hotel is celebrated inside the many bars and famous nightclubs such as the XS Club or the Encore Beach Club, which is also open during the day.
Famous DJs and legendary parties of the beautiful society of Las Vegas make the night a day.
By day, the hotel offers all the luxury to relax from the previous night or to prepare for it.
A noble shopping mall, The Shops at Wynn and Encore, is part of the shopping address of the superlatives in Las Vegas with stores of the most famous designers such as Stella McCartney, Breitling, Louis Vuitton surrounded by restaurants, bars and many other amenities.
The hot days of the desert city are preferably spent within the impressive pool area.
Wynn and Encore's tempered pools and hot tubs are surrounded by lush gardens and bookable cabanas.
The secluded pools, accessible only to adults, are an ideal retreat, with partly European topless areas.
The pool area of the Encore Hotel is also known for the "Encore Beach Club" with its vibrating parties during the day.
To complete the relaxation by day, both adjacent hotels offer their own wellness areas.
The Spa at Wynn has been modernized with a completely new, contemporary aesthetic. With a new design concept it reminds the guest of a gently beginning twilight in which mind and body can relax.
Customizable treatments, special therapies such as four-hand massage, or moisturizing collagen booster facial treatments, are among the most popular treatments.
Another highlight of the Wynn Hotel is the golf course, which is part of the house.
Here, between lush greenery and rushing streams, the player can expect a redesigned 18-hole championship course.
The Wynn Hotel & Casino, a true mecca of luxury, entertainment and style on northern Las Vegas Boulevard.
Die Speakeasy Bar: "Here Kitty Kitty" finden
Famous Foods Street Eats
• Ah Chun Shandong Dumpling – Traditional Shandong dumplings and hand-pulled noodle
• Boon Tong Kee – Hainanese chicken rice cooked in chicken
• FUHU Shack – Peking duck
• Geylang Claypot Rice – Traditional Southeast Asian rice
• Pepita’s Kitchen – Lechon staples from Dedet de la
• Springleaf Prata Palace – Authentic South Indian
• Ten Suns Braised Beef – Thai beef noodle
• Tiger Sugar – Taiwan style bubble tea
• Sweet Eats – Sweet treats from around the world
• Mamak – Merchandise and unique international dishes
• Streetbird Las Vegas – Fried chicken dishes by Chef Marcus Samuelsson
• Kuru Kuru Pa Yakitori – Yakitori, kishiyaki and yaki ongiri by Steve Aoki and Kevin
• Mozz Bar by James Trees – Italian food by Chef James
• Blood Bros. BBQ – Classic Texas BBQ
• Nori Bar – Authentic sushi
• Famous Foods Center Bar – Bar with innovative self-pour beer
• Here Kitty Kitty Vice Den – Speakeasy with crafted mixology
• Genting Palace – Authentic Chinese cuisine, seafood and dim
• Wally’s Wine & Spirits – Restaurant, wine bar and specialty gourmet
• ¡VIVA! – Mexican cuisine created by Chef Ray Garcia
• Kusa Nori – Sushi bar and teppanyaki grill
• Brezza – Modern coastal Italian fare from Chef Nicole
• Bar Zazu – European Tapas by Chef Nicole
• FUHU – High-energy, contemporary Asian cuisine from Zouk Group
• Craig’s Vegan – Vegan frozen
• Sun’s Out Bun’s Out – Innovative comfort
• Tacos El Cabrón – Tijuana-inspired Mexican
• Marigold – American staples including burgers, lobster and housemade
• Richie Palmer’s Mulberry Street Pizzeria of Beverly Hills – Authentic pizza slices and
pies • The Kitchen at Resorts World – International cuisine for breakfast, lunch and
• The Market – Grab-and-go
• Agave Bar & Grill – Mediterranean fare and more
• Bites – Traditional snack bar
• RedTail – Social gaming bar by Zouk Group
• Dawg House Saloon & Sportsbook – Classic Nashville sports bar
• Starlight on 66 – Luxury cocktail lounge with views of the Strip
• Crystal Bar – Handcrafted cocktails and curated spirits
• Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge – Cocktails, wines and rare champagnes from Clique Hospitality
The District at Resorts World